- This event has passed.
23 Feb Passing the Baton
PTB 2019 Children’s Workers’ Training Day and Expo
Passing the Baton is a full day event to help equip & encourage children’s workers as they pass the baton of the faith on to the next generation.
The day includes – Keynote speaker, 12 electives and large Expo of kids ministry resources.
Enjoy networking & meeting people who are also committed to children’s ministry..
Are you involved in Children’s Ministry? See what resources are available mix with others who are involved in similar children’s ministries
renew your commitment to children’s ministry, get loads of ideas, learn new skills & be inspired.
NOTE: (Suitable for those involved in.)
• Children’s Church
• CVE teaching / Scripture in Schools
• Brigades or similar
• Kid’s Clubs
• Holiday programs
• Beach Missions
• Kid’s outreaches
Date: Saturday 23rd February, 2019
Time: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Venue: Mt Pleasant Baptist Church
………….497 Marmion St, Booragoon, WA 6154
… for inspiration, resources, encouragement and training.
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER:
1. You can register online (OPEN) and pay either by credit card or cheque. Click ‘Register Online’
2. Register by post (OPEN) and pay via cheque or bank transfer (contact Rob Adams 0407 422 350 for bank details).
Q&A: Contact Rob Adams 0407 422 350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. * Registrations will close Thursday 21st Feb 2019 (midday).
. * No registrations or payment will be accepted on the day of the conference.
Either download the colour brochure with Registration Form (select ‘downloads’ tab above) or ‘request printed brochures‘ and we’ll gladly forward your brochure(s) in the mail.
EARLY-BIRD: (pay by 7th February 2019)
• REGISTRATION – $40 pp (incl. $5 early-bird discount)
LAST-MINUTE: (8th February 2019 onwards)
• REGISTRATION – $45 pp
• CONCESSION DISCOUNTS: (Under 21 or Pensioners) – $5 discount on relevant above registration.
• GROUP DISCOUNTS: (where 5+ register and pay together) – $5 discount pp on relevant above registrations (discount automatically applied)
• LUNCH: $12 (optional) – Subway, Sandwiches, Fruit, Cake, Drinks
(Sorry – special needs lunches are not available – you are welcome to bring your own.)
• MORNING TEA included in registration fee for everyone
• CHILD CARE – Sorry but child care facilities are not available on the day. (The conference is primarily designed for people who are involved as leaders in children’s ministries)
• CANCELLATIONS incur a $5 administration fee
• RECORDING of ELECTIVES: PTB elective presentations are not recorded.