Perth Westminster Presbyterian Church (WPC) – (All Nations Presbyterian Church)
Westminster Presbyterian Church (WPC)
Westminster Presbyterian Church (WPC) is an Australian denomination in the Evangelical, Reformed and Presbyterian family of churches.
• We have a church service each Sunday morning at 10 am in our building. This is the only time all of us are together, and it gives us an opportunity to worship God together and think about God’s Word together. If you’ve never had contact with us at All Nations before, this is a great place to start. Everyone is welcome. On a typical Sunday, the children stay in the main service for about the first half. They join in with the singing and praying. When it comes time for the adults to start reading and hearing the Bible explained, the children aged from 3 to 12 years old leave to the adjacent hall for Sunday School. This is not primarily because the children are a distraction, but because they learn better with teaching aimed at their level of understanding.
SUNDAY FACILITIES FOR BABIES AND TODDLERS:
• We offer a creche facility in a cry room at the rear of the main hall which caters for babies and younger toddlers during the Sunday service. A few regulars from the congregation supervise the little ones to enable their parents to participate in the service.
SUNDAY PROGRAMS FOR CHILDREN:
• Sunday School runs in three different classes: Seniors (Year 4-7, 9-12 years old), Juniors (Year 1-3, 5-8 years old) and Kindy (Prep-Yr 1, 3-4 years old). The session starts with a larger group singing followed by lessons in these three groups. The Australian-made and published materials cover a range of topics which are designed to encourage and challenge the kids in their Christian walk. Small projects or hands-on activities are common for the Kindy and Juniors classes. A memory verse supplements the lesson. Large print Bibles are provided for Seniors and Juniors to familiarize themselves with the various books/verses of the Bible. During the last Sunday of the school term, the kids sing in front of the congregation after a service. Certificates are awarded for perfect attendance and good work as determined by the teacher. They also present an item during the Family Christmas Night, usually held in early December. During school holidays the usual Sunday School program is in recess, but activities are organized such as Christian videos, a story time, crafts, quizzes or games.
SUNDAY WHERE CAN I PARK?:
• Being a city church, we do not have our own parking lot. Street parking is free anywhere around the church on Sunday mornings. Parking can be found on Beaufort St or on Stirling Street one block behind the church building.
MONDAY MORNING MOTHER’S GROUP:
• We also run a mother’s group that meets every second Monday morning from 10-12 at someone’s house. This helps build friendships and encouragement among those with small children (and we usually have quite a number!), and it gives an opportunity to study the Bible and pray while the babies and toddlers play.
MIDWEEK BIBLE STUDY GROUPS: (Tuesday/Wednesday)
• All Nations is a city church, and many travel significant distances to get to our Sunday service. However, we have two midweek groups in different locations available to join. We have a Bible Study Group that meets fortnightly on Tuesday nights in the southern suburbs, and another that meets on Wednesday nights in the northern suburbs. This is a great opportunity to look in depth at the Bible, ask questions, pray, and to meet new friends. Many find smaller groups a wonderful opportunity to grow in their faith.
FRIDAY BIBLE CAFE:
• Every Friday night during school terms a group of people meet at our church building at 7pm. The church provides a meal for us to enjoy together so you don’t need to worry about making dinner! Then we spend some time as a larger group dealing with our issue of the day, before breaking up into smaller groups to talk about it and see what the Bible has to say about it.
SATURDAY MORNING EASY ENGLISH BIBLE STUDY:
• Every Saturday morning we have a Bible study in Easy English Class from 10 to 12, finishing with lunch. This is aimed at those who are new in their faith or who are investigating Christianity. The level of the English is simple and everything is explained clearly. And you can ask whatever questions you want to! All are welcome.
SATURDAY AFTERNOON BIBLE STUDY:
• We have been blessed with many young children at All Nations. This means that we have many families with babies or toddlers. Having small children makes it difficult to attend groups that meet at night-time, so in the past either one parent attended a group or both parents missed out. The Saturday afternoon Bible Study Group meets every second Saturday afternoon, from 3.15 pm. There is a children’s ministry run at the same time to enable parents to take part together. But you don’t need to be married or have kids to come along! All are welcome.
|Church Name||All Nations Presbyterian Church|
|Church Website Address||allnations.org.au|
|Church Phone Number||(08) 9228 4951|
|Church Fax||(08) 9228 4956|
|Church Contact Emailemail@example.com|
|Meetings @||All Nations Presbyterian Church|
|Church Address||Level 2, 82 Beaufort St|
|Primary Language||—- ** SELECT ** —-|
|Secondary Language||—- ** SELECT ** —-|
|Church Postal Address||PO Box 8693 Perth BC – WA 6849|
|Contact 1 Name||Simon van Bruchem ( Pastor )|
|Contact 1 Phone||(08) 9228 4951|
|Contact 1 Mobile||Unknown|
|Contact 1 Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact 2 Name||Gordon Waghorn (Pastoral Care / Evangelism)|
|Contact 2 Phone||(08) 9228 4951|
|Contact 2 Mobile||Unknown|
|Contact 2 Emailemail@example.com|